New Zealand Employment Coaching
In order to help you maximize your potential to find qualifying skilled employment in New Zealand, we are pleased to be collaborating with a well-known employment coaching firm which helps individuals prepare to seek New Zealand employment more effectively.
This is a valuable service that can greatly benefit you and your family, since this employment coaching service facilitates finding suitable employment and could increase your likelihood of being offered a job in New Zealand.
Once you secure a genuine offer of qualifying skilled employment in New Zealand, you will be in a stronger position to apply for the relevant New Zealand work visa.
You will, of course, need to meet all of the mandatory requirements (e.g., proof of identity, age, education, work experience, English language skills, health, character, governmental fees, and all of the other criteria for the specific New Zealand visa program) before the relevant New Zealand work visa can be granted.
Employment coaching services offer the following great benefits:
- Receive a Personalized Assessment of your New Zealand employment potential
- Discuss New Zealand employment options that match your skills and experience
- Help you create an up-to-date CV that is tailored for the current New Zealand job market
- Create or improve your LinkedIn profile to enhance your online New Zealand job search network
- Guide you in updating your Cover Letter to apply for the specific New Zealand job description
- Interview Training to teach you successful job interview techniques for confident job interviews
- Show you how to navigate the New Zealand job application process in the current job market
If you would like to live and work in New Zealand and are interested in receiving New Zealand Employment Coaching Assistance, click here!